CESA2 (updated 6/1/2022)
Contact: Nicole Barlass
Intermediate School District 917 (ISD 917) (updated 5/27/22)
- DeafBlind Intervener Float – Fluent in ASL (currently available)
- Teacher of Deaf/Hard of Hearing Positions (2022-2023 School Year) – Two available for our DeafPlus Classroom and 3-5 Classroom
Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Alaska (updated 4/7/2022)
Anchorage, AK 99503
(907) 563-8284 (TTY)
High school special education teacher, Rush City High School, in Rush City Minnesota (2 positions) (posted 3/8/2022)
Two full time positions working with students in 7-12 grade to begin the 2022-2023 school year. Experience with PBIS & MTSS will be given preference. Special Education licensure through MDE required. Any special education licensure is encouraged to apply. Strong consideration will be given to those with SLD, EBD or ABS licensure. Experience preferred, but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a program and learning environment that provides specialized instruction for students with unique needs, such that the students benefit from the general education curriculum to the greatest extent possible.
- Provide instruction to assigned students implementing IEP’s (Individual Educational Plans), and prepare academic materials for students following approved curriculum.
- Write IEP’s and Due Process Reports in accordance with MDE regulations.
- Identify the needs of assigned students with disabilities through formal and informal assessments.
- Communicate with students, parents and staff on a regular basis on student progress.
- Attend department, school, and parent meetings.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Contact High School Principal Janet Wagener at 320-358-1264 or email@example.com with questions. These positions are open until filled and applications will be processed as they are received.
Southeast Nebraska Regional Program for students who are Deaf of Hard of Hearing works with 38 school districts to support students who are Deaf or hard of hearing, their families, and professionals that work with them. The program is working with districts to fill open teaching positions and recruit upcoming graduates. Check out their infographic for more information. All employment opportunities for Teachers of the Deaf in the southeast region of Nebraska can be found here: https://snrp.lps.org/
Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency in Iowa covers 14 counties in the north central part of Iowa and we are actively recruiting a teacher of the Deaf and hard of hearing. Our position is for itinerant services.
Dr. Maureen Salinas, CCC-A
Educational Audiologist/Hearing Department Chair
Prairie Lakes AEA.
Deaf and Hard of Hearing (D/HH) teacher, Intermediate District 287, Brooklyn Center, Eden Prairie, Edina, Hopkins, Orono, Osseo, Richfield, Robbinsdale, St. Louis Park, Wayzata, and Westonka, Minnesota. (posted 7/6/2021)
Full-time teacher of the Deaf, Fremont County School District 14, Wyoming Indian Schools, Wind River Indian Reservation, Ethete, Wyoming (posted 2/16/21)
- The successful candidate must be eligible for K-12 Teacher of the D/HH certification through WY PTSB. https://wyomingptsb.com
You can learn more about our school, community and surrounding area on our website.
- On the Departments tab, Human Resources, you will find the job listing with links to the application process, current salary schedules and benefits. You can contact Chantell Young Chief, Human Resources, with questions about this information or the hiring process. chantell.young-chief@
Please contact Dawn Scarince, Special Education Director, if you are interested in learning more about this position. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact: chantell.young-chief@